- By downloading any of our applications or by visiting appeystudios.com you agree to abide by our terms and conditions of use which may change from time to time, without any prior notice.
- All materials on this site are copyright of Appey Studios Ltd and may be used, copied, reproduced, downloaded, republished, broadcast, posted, transmitted or linked only for your personal and non-commercial use.
- Commercial use can be made only with prior written consent. This can be obtained from contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can download any of our applications in return that you fully agree not to adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material, unless written consent has been given.
- The appeystudios.com website and all of its applications may only be used for lawful purposes and your usage must not infringe the rights of, or restrict or otherwise inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party.
- You agree to notify Appey Studios Ltd forthwith of any such use of this site or applications for which you become aware.
- Appey Studios Ltd will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, directly or consequentially, arising from your use of its website or its applications.
- Appey Studios Ltd does not guarantee that the site or its applications will be fault or error free.
- We do not own Copyright to some videos, pictures or images on the site or applications, unless clearly stated:
If you believe that any content violates or infringes your Copyright, please immediately send us a notice of the alleged violation using the following contact and procedural information:
Telephone: 01707 800881
Your notice to us must include the following information for immediate action to be taken:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner who’s copyright has allegedly been infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed;
- If multiple copyrighted works have been infringed, please provide a single online site that shows a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Contact information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A written statement that the complaining party has firm belief that use of the material in the given notification is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A written statement that the information in the given notification is entirely accurate, and under severe penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner that has been allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a notice for the claimed infringement, that satisfies all of these requirements, we will act immediately to remove and/or disable access to any content that is claimed to be infringing upon the copyright of any person or business, under UK law, and will immediately cease the access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights of others.
*** UK law imposes substantial penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyright infringement ***